Keranjang Belanja Anda kosong!
|Model||Trailer System 130 S with APF 6-HR, self priming Jet/spray nozzle MZVS 13000 and injector systems 150 S|
|Description||The Trailersystem 130 S is a complete unit for mobile fire fighting consisting of:
• Alco PowerFighter 6, operated by hand wheels
• Jet/spray nozzle MZVS 13000
• Option: Foam device for fitting on nozzle:
• Injector units 150 S
The proven and well tested system components guarantee high performance and large throw range (please have a look at the belonging trajectory diagrams).
|Unique combination of the following features||• Very low overall-height of the trailer
• No need of water ballast tank
• Gears to move the monitor self arresting and covered.
• Monitor body made of castings. The path of the water is optimized in hydraulic
terms by flow guidance fins to get superior performance
• Nozzle with variable flow adjustment, which can be done during operation without interruption of operation. Adjustment can be done without reducing working pressure.
|Technical data trailer system||• Max. operating pressure: 12 bar (at max. flow and elevation +30 degrees. With reduced flow or additional safety measures
taken for the trailer higher operation pressures can be realized).
• Total weight: 1600 kg (ready for driving)
|Technical features of Alco PowerFighter 6||- Max. operating pressure : 16 bar
- Pivoting area: Horizontal : 360 degrees (endless)
Locked : Depression: +30 Grad Elevation: +75 Grad
Unlocked : Depression: -45 Grad (can´t be achieved, because nozzle hits the deck of the trailer)
- Flow: max. 4000 gpm
- Castings : Aluminium-cast alloy EN AC-AlSi7Mg0,3 wa, acc. EN 1706, anodized
- Seals : NBR
- Standard parts : High grade stainless steel (X5CrNi18-10 EN 10088 T1)
- Coating : 2-component high-solid PUR paint
- Colour : Red (RAL 3000) Different colour on request
|Technical features trailer||• Two-wheel trailer with a rubber-suspension-axle
• Flat platform covered with Aluminium plates with projections
• Ready for vehicle registration, with service break and parking brake
• Vertically adjustable tow bar with traction hook according to German Industrial Standard (DIN), automatic release in reverse
• 4 stand tips, adjustable by crank and fitted with wear-resistant points made of hard metal and support discs to be universally used either on soft or on hard ground
• Water duct by means of a self-draining valve
• Increase of weight during operation due to a spacious water duct system which is filled with the extinguishing agent. No additional filling necessary before starting with operation.
• Inlet for the extinguishing agent by 4 STORZ 125 (5”) adaptors, each mounted at butterfly valves 5” (manual operated by hand wheels)
• Trailer lightning
• Made of hot galvanised steel
|Technical features jet/spray nozzle MZVS 13000||• Infinitely adjustable from jet to spray with max. throw angle 100°
• Use with water and foam agents producing a water film
• Integrated foam liquid supply
• Flow rate adjustable during operation manually between 1000 gpm and 3000 gpm.
Water pipe with flow straightener: High grade stainless steel
Nozzle : Aluminium EN 755-2 AlMgSi, hard anodized
Seals : NBR
|Technical features injector system||• Foam admixing device self-priming, adjustable to admixing rate 1% and 3% at flow rates 1000 gpm, 2000 gpm and 3000 gpm
• Compact system stored at the deck of the trailer
• Can be used up to a distance of 65 m from the trailer