Keranjang Belanja Anda kosong!
|Model||Hydrodiesel Water Dragon|
|Type||Mobile Booster Unit – 6000 GPM at 180 PSI|
|Trailer with diesel engine driven booster pump||— submersible pump with strainer
— 12” fire water suction hoses on reel with couplers
— coupler spanners
— 12” multilug blind caps
— 10” multilug blind caps
— lifting adaptor
— hydraulic jack
— special tools
— pneumatic brake spiral hoses
— electric spiral cable for connection of trailer lighting
— trolley for submersible pump
— inflatable buoys
— 6” exhaust gas hoses with coupler on one side
— spare wheel
— books & Manuals
— start—up spares
|Diesel Engine||Engine make : Caterpillar Inc. / USA
Engine type : C18 ACERT Marine Propulsion
Rated output : 747 BkW (1001 BHP) @ 2300 rpm
Bore x stroke : 145 x 183 mm
Cylinder displacement : 18.10 litres
Rotation : CCW when facing flywheel
|Fuel system||Electronically controlled unit injection system Fuel filter, with service indicators
Fuel transfer pump
Fuel priming pump
Primary fuel filter (fuel – water separator) with alarm Contact for water in fuel - duplex type with switch over facility
Fuel tank, single wall, gross capacity approx. 1350 litre, sufficient for 6 hrs. at maximum load while allowing for 5% for expansion and 5% for sump
|Exhaust system||Water-cooled Turbochargers and exhaust manifold
Exhaust outlet flanges
Stainless steel exhaust compensators
Exhaust silencer of mild steel, integrated spark arrestor, mounted inside the enclosure
|Lubrication system||Single oil filter
Oil filler in valve cover
Manual sump drain pump
|Control system||Caterpillar Electronic Control module
Electronic Unit Injection fuel system
24 VDC electronic protection system
|Starting system||24 VDC starter motor
28 VDC / 60 A engine driven alternator
2 x Battery set 24 VDC sealed maintenance free lead acid, each suitable for 6 consecutive starts.
2 x Battery box in GRP, with manually operated main change over switch
2 x Battery charger, each with low voltage alarm for maintaining batteries charged when in storage
Starter control circuitry, located in UC
|Pump||Design : Splitcase, single stage, non-self-priming
Type : Nijhuis HGTFD1-250-500
Stages : One (1)
Speed : 2000 rpm (1000 – 2100 rpm) Suction/discharge flanges : DN350/PN10 – DN250/PN25
Impeller type : Closed
Impeller installed : Ø 496 x 48 mm
Shaft sealing : Dual Lip seal (emergency gland/soft packing) Bearings : Ball bearing
End bearing : Wet-end (water lubricated) Capacity : 6.164 GPM
Total Head : 120 mwc (171 psi) - please see hydraulic calculation
N.P.S.H. required : 6.1 mwc (8.9 psi) - please see hydraulic calculation
Efficiency : 83.8 %
Absorbed power at highest duty point : 560 kW
(Duty points according ISO9906: 1999e grade 2 and specific weight 1.025 kg/m³)
|Pump materials||Pump casing : Sea Water Resistant Light Alloy (epoxy coated)
Impeller : Aluminium Bronze - sea water resistant
Wear rings : Bronze - RG7
Shaft sleeves : Stainless steel - nitrated
Pump shaft : Stainless steel
Bolting : Stainless steel
|Assembly||The main fire water pump is close-coupled to the diesel engine by means of a light weight adaptor. Power is transmitted through a flexible coupling. The engine/pump unit will be mounted on the frame using vibration dampers.
This close-coupled arrangement using an adaptor, results in a compact monoblock unit, not requiring any alignment even after removal of engine or pump. Furthermore alignment is not depending on the rigidity of the baseframe. It also enables the use of anti-vibration mounts directly underneath the engine/pump, greatly relieving stresses on the base frame. This is especially important as this is a mobile unit and forces on the base frame may be considerable during handling.
|Suction arrangement||Pump suction flange : DN350 (light alloy)
Suction manifold : 1x 12" Aluminium Storz connection (stainless steel)
|Discharge arrangemen||Pump discharge flange : DN250 (light alloy)
Butterfly valve’s : 2x DN250 / PN25
Discharge manifold : 2x 10” Aluminium Storz connection (stainless steel)
|Hydraulic system||Variable displacement, bent axis hydraulic plunger pump on front PTO of diesel engine
-Rexroth A11 VO (or equal)
Hydraulic system complete with oil tank, manifold, filters, control- and safety valves.
Power required to drive the hydraulic system: approx. 160 kW
|Hydraulic driven submersible Lift Pump|
|Hydraulic driven submersible lift pump||- Nijhuis
- Speed 1300 rpm
- Capacity 6164 GPM at 25.7 mwc (36.5 psi) - Please see hydraulic calculation
- N.P.S.H. required 6.9 mwc (10.0 psi)
- Efficiency 76.7 %
- Power required at the pump shaft: 131 kW
Fixed displacement, bent axis hydraulic plunger motor on submersible lift pump :
- Rexroth A2 FM (or equal)
- working flow / pressure approx. 280 l/min at 320 bar
- based on engine speed of approx. 2000 rpm, equalling 6000 GPM water flow
|The materials for the submersible lift pump are VDL1-35-45 (Nijhuis)||Housing : Seawater resistant Aluminium
Impellor : Alu-Bronze 2.0975
Wear rings : Bronze RG 7
Shaft : S.S. 1.4122
Bearng : Wet bearing in Thordon.
Shaft Sealing : Dual lipseals
Hydraulic motor : SS314l cylindrical casing enclosed, flooded in return oil
Strainer : SS314l, 3x Cathodic protection Anodes
• Main switch 230V/AC
• Main switch 24V/DC
• Start fire water pump (push button, green)
• Stop fire water pump (push button, red)
• Enclosure lighting (on/off switch)
• Lamp test (push button)
• Acceptance / Reset Malfunction (push button)
• Outside lights (on/off switch)
• Fire water pump auto pressure control (on/off switch)
• Fire water pump speed control (up/down switch)
• Emergency stop (push button)
|Alarm panel fire water pump:
• Power on/off (lamp)
• Low lube oil pressure (lamp)
• Too low lube oil pressure (lamp + shutdown)
• Over speed fire water pump (lamp + shutdown)
• High cooling water temperature (lamp)
• Too high cooling water temperature (lamp + shutdown)
• Battery charger (dual)(lamp)
• Emergency stop (lamp + shutdown)
• Low fire water suction pressure (lamp + speed reduction to idle)
• Low level cooling water (lamp)
• Low level fuel tank (lamp)
• Reset (push button)
• Test (push button)
|Alarm panel submersible pump:
• Hydraulic oil level low (lamp)
• Malfunction control system (lamp)
• Reset (push button)
• Test (push button)
• Speed (rpm) fire water engine / pump
• Lube oil pressure fire water engine
• Cooling water temperature fire water engine
• Discharge pressure fire water pump
• Suction pressure fire water pump
• Fuel oil level fire water engine
• Hydraulic oil pressure submersible pump
• Hydraulic oil temperature submersible pump
• Discharge pressure submersible pump
|Pressure control system||The discharge pressure is controlled by regulating the speed of the diesel engine. A pressure pickup is located in the discharge line and when engaged, the system will match the measured water pressure
To the required pressure, following a pre-defined ramp up / down setting.
The suction pressure is monitored by a pressure switch in the suction line. If the suction pressure is too low, the engine speed will be reduced to idle.
All ramping up and down of the engine, whether during starting, stopping or pressure control speed variations, will follow a pre-defined setting to avoid dynamic water hammering. Only in case of an emergency stop and over speed the engine shutdown will be effected instantaneously
|Low Height and Low Weight Trailer with Enclosure||The system as described will be mounted inside a customized low height enclosure on a twin axle chassis for traffic up to 70 km/hr. The components will be protected by the enclosure, featuring:
• One (1) low situated suction connection at the side of the enclosure (1x 12”) Storz
• One (1) low situated discharge manifold with two (2) connections at the side of the enclosure (2x 10”) Storz
• One (1) hydraulic motor driven fan for ventilation and removal of dissipated heat.
• Hot air louvers on the side of the enclosure
• Access panel for control panels, provided with Plexiglas for monitoring pressure gauges/alarm signals etc. while closed.
• Inside lighting (24V DC powered) for illuminating control panels.
• Emergency stop buttons on both sides of the enclosure in a void
• Two (2) removable LED flood lights on top of the enclosure
• External power supply connection (230V single phase).
• Two (2) AC single phase power sockets (external power supply).
• External emergency stop push button.
• Fuel oil tank for diesel engine, integrated in base frame.
• Fuel supply and return to the diesel engine
• Internal fuel connection for refueling.
• A frame hoist (24 VDC/manual) to lower/hoist the lift pump
• Void to house the Lift pump and two (2) wooden reels on rollers for the easy deployment of the 2x 100ft (total 60 meter) 12” lay flat hose with couplings, complete with hand crank.
• Hydraulic hoses, high pressure, return and leak hoses connected to the H.P.U. manifold via the hose reel (60 m each, per function) and the SS hoist cable are provided on a reel (24 VDC/manual) in the back of the trailer, easy deployment from the hose reel – only the required hydraulic hose distance to be deployed, together with the deployment of the submersible pump.
• Earthing facility.
• Outside colour of enclosure will be spray painted FIRE RED.
• Inside colour of enclosure will be spray painted in desired colour – (white)
• DIN round 40 mm towing triangle, height adjustable.
• A void to house the tool box with wrenches for the 12” Storz couplings.
• Air brakes with air supply from towing vehicle.
|Lay Flat Hose 12” diameter||On the back inside the trailer, two (2) wooden hose reels are installed on a roll system to deploy the
12” hoses from the back manually. Each hose reel holds a total of 100 ft (30.5m) length with lightweight 12” aluminium Storz connections.
High performance lay flat hose, circular woven jacket out of 100% high tenacity polyester yarn embedded in a thermoplastic Polyurethane liner and cover
|Hoses have||- Exceptional resistance against oil, fuels and chemicals
- No - drying required
- Cold resistance up to - 50 deg C
- Heat resistance up to + 75 deg C
- Increased protection against mechanical damages
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering, ozone and UV
- Easy maintenance and handling
- Burst pressure 15 bar (app. 6 x the working pressure of the submersible pump)
|Miscellaneous||• Dimensions submersible pump [L x W x H] : Approximately 700 x 1100 x 850 mm
• Weight submersible pump : Approximately 200 kg (dry)
• Dimensions trailer enclosure [L x W x H] : Approximately 5800 x 2200 x 2600 mm
• Weight (including submersible pump) : Approximately 7000 kg (dry)
• Supply of documentation, drawings, maintenance & spare parts books, electrical diagrams in 2-fold per mobile unit in English language.
• Text plates and instructions fitted on machinery in Indonesian / English language.
• The complete unit will have a full functional and performance test at our premises, performance testing may be limited by test bed limitations (feed pressure etc.). Contents of factory acceptance test plan to be agreed in a later stage.
|Inspection Quality Plan, material certificates||Content of Inspection Quality Plan, containing review points, witness points and certificates as per
Hydrodiesel standard to meet project specified conditions and application
|Dim's (mm)||5230 x 2370 x 2590|
|Hydraulic Pump Unit (HPU)||Capacity 6000 GPM or HPU Capacity 2 x 3000 GPM|